Friday, 1 August 2014

Watch The Birdie!


Morning blogging buddies.

Well I can't not mention the weather can I, it's chucking it down!

I'm not complaining though, it's quite nice to be a bit cooler to be honest.

 We were going to go out for a walk but that wet stuff has put payed to that, so housework done, lunch prepared, what else to do but to spend the morning in the 'den', I've one or two projects on the go so why not, sounds good to me! 

So on to crafting.....

As usual, challenges and recipe below, hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.



Challenges....

4 Crafty Chicks...Anything Goes
4 Crafty Girls...Anything Goes
Creative Knockout....Anything Goes
Divas by Design...Anything Goes
Paper Shelter...Anything Goes
Sister Act...Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday...Vintage
Creative Moments...Anything Goes
Digi Sketch....Pastels/Sketch
Crafty Sentiments....Anything Goes


Card Recipe.....

Papers...Pink Petticoat
Image....Pre-coloured, By Digital
Card stock & any other items from stash

16 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

beautiful card Jacee, I like the design, have a lovely weekend
Kevin xx

Chrissy said...

Stunning Jacee..beautiful image and I love your card design and matching envelope.. gorgeous papers too..really lovely.

Luv CHRISSYxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jacee I am loving all this wonderful rain and the coolness that it has brought with it I think my prayers must have been answered, lol. Jacee this is incredibly beautiful I always feel peaceful when I come to visit you the designs are always so pretty, the papers are lush and the images are stunning, I love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Sarah-Jane said...

Great card, very pretty. Thank you for sharing it with us at Divas by Design this week.
Sarah-Jane x

Shirley said...

A lovely design and such pretty papers. Looks gorgeous.

Tamie said...

It is smokin hot here! I simply adore the image, layout, colors, details. It is spectacular. I love it!! Thank you for sharing your awesome creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge!!

Tamie 4CC DT

Michelle J M said...

This is such a pretty card, love the layout and colours. Michelle x

Debs said...

Beautiful card - such pretty colours and fabulous LO.
Thanks for playing along with The Divas this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Gorgeous, and look the inside and envelope too - all stunning, Liz x

Becky said...

wow, this is just stunning. Love the image and love the design paper.

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love the way you've put it together.

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

Helen x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is so beautiful! Another fantastic layout and the image is gorgeous. A lovely sentiment too!
Rebecca.

Rosietoes said...

Gorgeous card Jacee. Love the colours. x

Teresa said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful entry with us at Crafty Girls – good luck x

Faith A said...

Jacee, what can I say but another stunner, gorgeous card.

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card! So very nicely done!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails