Sunday, 6 July 2014

The Wedding News!

No card to share today, just thought I'd give you all the low-down on the wedding.

It went like a dream, such a lovely day. The bride looked lovely as did the bridesmaids, flower girls and our little grandson who was a pageboy looked so sweet in his outfit.

 The groom and best man both looked extremely handsome, both are my son's so I guess I'm biased!

Although it was raining it didn't really matter as both the ceremony and the reception was all held at the same place, the photo's were taken inside, the plan was to get some outside but it wasn't to be, we'd have ended up with a very soggy bride!

The ceremony was lovely, and the reception a great success. Speeches all went well, they raised a few laughs and the food was absolutely delicious.

The dancing afterwards was fun, everyone enjoyed themselves, even I got up, (won't be showing you the photo's of that!!) 

Our granddaughter was a flower girl and did a super job throwing the petals on the carpet as they went in, she was very shy so her Mum had to walk at the side of her, bless her heart, she's only four.

Our Grandson, the Page Boy also did well, no shyness from him, he was straight in there, no messing, the little monkey.

I was presented with a lovely bouquet as was the Bride's Mum. Readers of my previous post will already know I had some beautiful flowers for my 'Special Birthday' so my home looks like a flower shop at the moment, not complaining though, I love all of them and the lounge smells lovely when we first go into the room.
 I've added a pic below although it certainly doesn't do the bouquet justice.

Thought I'd show you the cake, once again my photography leaves a lot to be desired but you get the general idea. It was lovely to look at and I can tell you it was even nicer to eat.

All in all it was an absolutely wonderful day, we all thoroughly enjoyed it.

The Bride and Groom have now flown off to some exotic destination, I'm sure they'll have a great time and come back refreshed and ready to see all the photographs.

The Wedding Cake





My Bouquet from the Bride & Groom


11 comments:

Linny said...

It sounds like a wonderful day was had my all Jacee. xx

Hazel said...

You must have all had a lovely day. I'm glad it went well. Hazel x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Jacee I am so happy for you that all went so well, it sounds like it was a heavenly day for all, thank you for sharing pictures of the cake and flowers they look amazing, hope you are now relaxing
hugs
lorraine x

Chrissy said...

So happy for you all that the day went so well Jacee and your flowers are just gorgeous.The wedding cake looks amazing..such a clever idea with all those cupcakes..I could eat that top one all by myself...yum!!

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pat K said...

Sounds like a wonderful day for this special event. Gorgeous flowers and yummy cake too...thanks for sharing. Pat K xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

glad to hear it all went well the cakes looks well yummy and the flowers are beautiful Kevin xx

Sonia said...

Jacee sounds like you all had a lovely day :-) 4th of July was our wedding Anniversary too. I hope you are keeping well?
Hugs Sonia xx

Shirley said...

Lovely photos, sounds like a wonderful day.

brenda said...

So pleased to heat all went well, sounds lovely. As for the cake and cupcakes they look totally delic.

Thanks for sharing.

B x

Faith A said...

All looks so yummy, glad everything went off well. Those flowers are lovely too.

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

What a fabby proud day for you! All those special people in your life with their own special roles. I bet it was hard to know who to look at when.

The cake looks wonderful as do your flowers. What a shame they can't last for always.

Love Jules xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails