Friday, 18 July 2014

Pretty In Pink

Hi everyone. Been using up some of my stash again. 

Back to the 'Cupcake Boutique' paper pad for the floral papers, it's getting some stick that pad is just lately. The checkered paper is 'K & Co'....I think, I've had these papers so long I can barely remember, duh! 

The image is a pre-coloured one from 'Lily of the Valley' although I always go over the design with my polycolour pencils, the sentiment is L.O.V. too.

 I've used some 'Stickles' on the butterfly and the little yellow flower, the punch is from 'Woodware', yet another golden oldie I've had since Adam was a lad!

I'll be entering it into one or two challenges, details of which below.

So that's about my lot for now, it's mighty warm here today so I'm staying put indoors, unfortunately, me and the sun just don't get on.

Enjoy the rest of the day folks and thanks for stopping by.








Challenges...
4 Crafty Girlz....Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz...Anything Goes
Milk Coffee Challenge....Birthdays
7 Kids College Fund....Anything Goes
Pennys Paper Crafty...Anything Goes
Delicious Doodles...Anything Goes
Sister Act....Anything Goes
Suzy Bee's Bloomin'....Anything goes



14 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Love that LOTV image Jacee. I usually do a bit of pencil colouring on the pre-coloured images too. Love the papers you have used. Pretty in pink! :)

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 37 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Chrissy said...

She is a little cutie Jacee and love the touch up with your pencils..beautiful papers.So pretty.

luv CHRISSYxx

Carole said...

What a very pretty pink card. Love the work you have done on the image and the butterfly in her hair!

Becky said...

This is just adorable!

Teresa said...

Such a pretty girly card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenge - good luck x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

been trying to connect to your lovely card blog , great work. janex

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wowzer Jacee this is absolutely beautiful I totally love that image also the wonderful papers and embellishments super, super card I love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Karen D. said...

such a precious image....great card.

Betty said...

Gorgeous card Jacee
Bettyxxx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is so pretty! A beautiful image and papers.
Rebecca.

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

Helen x

Andreja L. said...

Absolutely gorgeous Birthdays card cou made! I like all little details :-))
Thanks for joining us at Milk Coffee Challenge!
Hugs, Andreja

Rosie said...

This is adorable!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at http://7kidscollegefund.com! Hugs, Rosie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails