Thursday, 10 July 2014

Boxed Wedding Card


Morning Blogging Buddies.

I'm here early this morning folks, promised myself yesterday that I'd be in my 'Den' by 
10am, it's 9.30 so good going. 

We will be having our little grandson stay over this weekend so I'll be too busy to do any crafting, hence the promise to myself for today, I'll certainly make up for my 'craft-less' weekend.

Apart from already having done housework etc, earlier on, I'm in here for the rest of the day, can't be bad eh!

So onto crafting.....

This is the card that I made for my son's wedding last week. It has several pages inside with heartfelt poems for the groom, and also for the bride welcoming her to our family.

 I made a pocket on the inside front cover in which we put some money, I guess that will be helpful at the moment as they are still on their honeymoon. 

The little roses I made using the 'roll-up' technique in the same patterned paper, which is some I had in my stash from K & Co, the ribbon etc all matches in with the colour scheme of the wedding, plenty of little pearls just to finish it off.

They rang us yesterday and they are having a wonderful time, he did say it's very hot though, going by the photo's they have sent it certainly looks a lovely place, I'm so pleased they are enjoying themselves, back to reality and work on Monday.

I do hope you like the card, and thanks for dropping by.







9 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is awesome and incredibly beautiful Jacee, wow, the whole design is top notch, those flowers the rings, sentiments and colours are outstanding.
hugs
lorraine x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Stunning card Jacee I love all the detail!!
Kevin xx

Linny said...

A stunning piece of work Jacee. Love the colour scheme too. Enjoy your weekend with GS. Linda x

Shirley said...

Beautiful, a real keepsake.

Chrissy said...

STUNNING Jacee..really beautiful..something they can treasure forever..the little book is wonderful with the rings laying inside..just gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

coops said...

oh wow this is fantastic jacee.a stunning keepsake, i love all the amazing details :D

xx coops xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is absolutely stunning, what a wonderful wedding gift! Your embellishments look beautiful.
Rebecca.

Faith A said...

This is Gorgeous, Jacee

Betty said...

This is so beautiful Jacee such a lovely design
Bettyxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails