Sunday, 27 July 2014

A Little Sweetie!


Sundays here yet again, I'm up and about early, nothing unusual for me unfortunately, sleeping's made more difficult with this heat though, I dare say my blogging buddies out there are having much the same problem.

I've been trying to get my head around my new toy, the 'Silhouette Portrait' all week, it's been too hot to go out much, me and the sun don't get on so it's been a good opportunity to play with my new toy. 
I've managed to get one or two things cut so things are progressing, it's just getting used to the software that's holding the job up, bit of a steep learning curve for an old 'un like me I'm afraid LOL! 

 We have our little grandson coming for a few hours this morning so he'll keep us on our toes, we do love having him though, he's a lovely little lad, we love him to bits.

So on to crafting.....

Isn't she a little sweetie? She's from 'Lily of the Valley', from one of their art pads, I bought several when I went to the N.E.C earlier in the year, I do enjoy using them. 

The papers are from the 'Cupcake Boutique' pad, as you know, I'm trying to use up some of my stash of papers so not many to go in this pad now, they are quite nice though.
I've put some 'Stickles' on the balloons but it doesn't show up too well, looks nice and sparkly in 'real life ' though.

Challenges and recipe, as usual, you'll find below.

Well that's about my lot for today, I do hope you like it and thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day.




Challenges....

Sister Act...Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons...Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter...Anything Goes
Delightful Sketches...Add Ribbon
Crafty Girls.....Anything Goes
Craft Dee Bowz...Anything Goes with a bow
That Craft Place...Anything Goes
2 Cute Ink...Anything Goes


Card Recipe....

Papers....Dovecraft Cupcake Boutique
Image...Lily of the Valley
Sentiment...Lily of the Valley, inside...Computer Generated
All other items from stash

24 comments:

Shirley said...

Lovely card, the image is so cute and the papers are really pretty. Look forward to seeing your first Portrait creation !!

Chrissy said...

Awww..she is a little cutie Jacee..gorgeous card,love the papers and bow...so pretty.

luv CHRISSYxx

Carole said...

Lovely card Jacee...I love the pink and green and such acute image,looks like she is about to take off with her balloons!

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

had problems getting to comment . Really cute card and so pretty . I didn't know you lived in my neck of the woods , whereabouts exactly.
janex

Marjorie said...

I love this card Jacee, gorgeous design and such pretty papers... you can see the glitter on the balloons, it looks fab! I love this image too, she's such a sweetie!!
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jacee I want to thank you so much for your lovely comment that you left for me on my blog, I am so glad that I am not the only person who dislikes this hot weather. Jacee this is an absolutely beautiful and delightful card that image is such a little cutie I love how you sparkled the balloons, the papers are lush.
hugs
lorraine x

Barbara Bruder said...

What a darling image and I too love that pink/green combo. What a great card. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

Rosietoes said...

I love that wee image Jacee. I kept meaning to buy the stamp but never got round to it. :) I'm another one who doesn't like sitting in the sun - I much prefer cooler weather but still love to see the bright days. We don't get enough to ever be really accustomed to it.
Another lovely card, beautifully done. x

Lynsey said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Ribbons Challenge this week!
Hugs Lynsey x

Betty said...

Such a lovely card Jacee that image is so cute
Bettyxxx

coops said...

so gorgeous jacee.beautiful pretty papers and design and i love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Aurora Marco Celdrán said...

Such cute card. Love the image and the colour combination. Thank you for sharing at 613 Avenue Create this week.
Cheers,
Aurora

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A gorgeous card, love the pink and green colour scheme and the bow looks so fabulous!
Rebecca.

Julie Odil said...

What a sweet, sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges this week. Julie, DT member

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jacee just wanted to pop over and thank you for your lovely comment on my blog I really appreciate your support
hugs
lorraine x

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Jacee...so soft & feminine. hugs, Pat K x

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

A lovely card. Love the beautiful colours you have worked with.

I am trying to use up some of my stashed papers too.

You mentioned having problems commenting. I haven't had any problems but then again I haven't had much chance for commenting the last couple of weeks. Hope you are sorted now and everything is working OK again.

Love Jules xx

Kandy's Krafts said...

Gorgeous card. thanks for sharing at crafting at the weekend.

Michelle J M said...

Oh she is the cutest little thing! Love the glittered balloons. Those papers are gorgeous too. Michelle x

erinstewart said...

Very magical card! Great composition! Thanks for entering our challenge over at That Craft Place. Erin xx

erinstewart said...

Very magical card! Great composition! Thanks for entering our challenge over at That Craft Place. Erin xx

Helen said...

Beautiful - such a sweet image.

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

Helen x

Teresa said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful entry with us at Crafty Girls – good luck x

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails