Monday, 30 June 2014

Look At My Beautiful Flowers!

It's been a special birthday for me this weekend. I just had to show you all the lovely flowers that I received.

The pink ones were from my lovely husband, aren't they beautiful? and so many, such a 
huge bouquet, the photo doesn't really do it justice, the orange one's were from my sister, the lemon one's from my eldest son, and the remaining one's from my four year old grandson, bless his heart, aren't they all so lovely?

DH is getting me a 'Silhouette Portrait', can't wait for that to arrive. I've had  money from both my son's so I can buy yet more crafty stash, they know me well!! 

A lovely cushion with 'Grandma' embroidered on it from my granddaughter and grandson, fit's on the chair in my 'Craft Den' perfectly, also had several vouchers from friends and lots of lovely cards, who's a lucky girl then?

We had a little tea party on Sunday and it was lovely, I really enjoyed it,  it's so nice to have us all together. The grandchildren played in the garden for a while but unfortunately it started to rain but they still enjoyed themselves indoors.

And to top the day off, my granddaughter, she's four, made me a birthday cake, (with help from Mum) it brought me to tears as I have never in my life had a birthday cake before, it meant the world to me, hasn't she done a good job? bless her heart.


It was a lovely special birthday spent with my precious family, one which I'll never forget.




7 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Happy Birthday Jacee I hope you had a wonderful day, your flowers all look beautiful and the cake looks yummy, save me a slice
Kevin xx

Pat K said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jacee. Gorgeous bouquets and a fabulous cake from your granddaughter. Great to hear you had a wonderful birthday weekend. hugs, Pat K xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Jacee I wish I had known it was your birthday I would have sent you a card. I would like to wish you a belated Happy Birthday, those flowers are all so beautiful, the cake is amazing I am so glad that you had a lovely day.
hugs
lorraine x

Linny said...

Happy Birthday Jacee. What beautiful flowers and a lovely cake. hugs Linda x

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

Belated birthday wishes . . your flowers are gorgeous.

I bet your living room smells beautiful.

Enjoy your Silhouette when it arrives!

Love Jules xx

coops said...

belated Happy Birthday jacee.your flowers are beautiful and your cake looks yummy ;D

xx coops xx

Chrissy said...

Happy belated Birthday Jacee...I have had issues with commenting on some blogs but fixed the problem now..I saw your beautiful flowers and birthday cake the other day when you posted...they are gorgeous..hope your day was the best.

luv CHRISSYxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails