Saturday, 14 June 2014

Blue and Pink


Hi everyone, hope you are all having a good weekend and you have glorious sunshine as we have here. 

I've just finished my 'big clean' as I call it, always get stuck in on a Saturday morning, prepared lunch, hung the washing out, I'm now going to spend the rest of the day making cards, doesn't sound a bad way to round off the day does it?

So on to crafting.....

I'm liking the colour of this one, I'm not really a 'blue person' but this I'm quite fond of, the papers are from 'Nitwit', as for the image, it's a 'Moorhead' and came from a free CD on a craft magazine that I picked up at the NEC in March, she's quite a sweetie isn't she? 

Obviously she was pre-coloured but I do like to go over the image with my Rembrandt Polycolors, just gives it a bit more definition. I always carry the design through to the inside and make a matching envy. The sentiment is computer generated and I punched it out with my Woodware 1.5" punch, handy piece of kit that one, don't know what I'd do without it.

Well I hope you like it, as usual, challenges and recipe below, thanks for stopping by.


Challenges...

Sister Act...Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbon...Anything Goes With Ribbon
Delightful Challenges...Tickled Pink
Paper crafting Journey...Anything Goes
Creative Fingers...Anything Goes
Open Minded Crafting Fun...Something With Wings
Fussy And Fancy...Things with Wings
A Creative Romance...Anything Goes/Happy Birthday


Card Recipe...

Papers...NitWit
Image...Pre-coloured from a free craft magazine
Sentiments...Computer generated
Rembrandt Polycolour Pencils (used to go over the image)
Cardstock, ribbon, jewels from stash

13 comments:

annie sharland said...

Gorgeous card and just want to mention I have had to close down my blog due to hacker and my new one is up and running if you would like to join up and join in my candy...I have had to re join yours again...cheers aNNIe
The Journey is the Start

Sandy Palmer said...

Oh, this is precious! So dainty and feminine! Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "Tickled Pink"! :)

Céline said...

so cute card, love the combo
thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy
hugs
céline

Julie Reed said...

Beautiful, I love that you match the inside and envelope, looks fab.
Thanks for sharing with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun.
Julie DT :)

McCrafty's Cards said...

beautiful card Jacee, I love the image, and the design
Kevin xx

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Very cute card!!! Love the DP and all the fabulous layering.

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Jacee I am just blown away by the beauty of this incredibly beautiful creation, that image is awesome, the colours and design are impeccable, love it.
hugs
lorraine x

cass said...

Precious card, beautiful colour combo and design, thanks for joining us at Open Minded Challenges this fortnight.

Susan Kennedy said...

Gorgeous!! Love the dies... Love the edges... Your layers are wonderful!! Love the colors too!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

- Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Scrap A Thousand Words}

brenda said...

So pretty with the soft pastel colours Jacee.

B x

Hazel said...

A beautiful card, inside and out. Thanks for visiting me and yes, I'm following you. I can't promise to come along regularly because since my husband died I've not been blogging so much but I'll come by when I feel up to it. Hazel x

Rosietoes said...

Another beauty Jacee. The colours are lovely and the whole combo is delightful. x Edna x

Denise Goeldner said...

Such a pretty card love the colour combo. Thanks so much for joining us over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges, good luck and hope to see you again.
~ Denise DT ~
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails