Sunday, 22 June 2014

Anyone For Cake?

Bit of a diversion for me this one, in that the only thing digital is the image and the sentiment inside.

I decided it was time I used some of my paper stash, I've got loads of paper pads, and even more 12" x 12" papers, it's time some of them saw the light of day so this is my first offering with a card made the 'normal' way.  

The background papers are from the 'Cupcake Boutique' 8"x 8" pad and the other paper is from K & Co.....I think!

 I have all my 12"x12" in those plastic storage boxes that you find in craft shops these days, and silly me didn't keep the front of the pad with the name on, doh! only 99.9% sure that it's Kay & Co, but who's ever it is, it's rather nice! 

Ribbon and brads are from my stash and the round sentiment is from 'Lily of the valley'. 

Image as I said is digital from 'By Digital' to which I added some 'Stickles Star Dust' to highlight that yummy icing.

I'm not entering it into any challenges as this is a scheduled post, so I'm keeping fingers crossed that Mr Blogger does as he is told.

So there we have it, the only thing is, I can't make my usual matching envy as the papers aren't big enough for that but I have a nice coloured envy in my stash that matches it nicely.

I do hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.



1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely scrumptious creation Jacee I am loving these images of those wonderful cakes the design of your card is as amazing as always.
hugs
lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails