Monday, 21 April 2014

I'm back!

Long time no see!  I've not blogged for so long, the simple reason is, I've not been crafting. I've been busy with other things, we moved house, so as you can imagine that has kept me very busy, but things are more 'normal' now, well as normal as it gets in my house, so I'm going to get down to some crafting again.
           For those that have still been visiting my blog, thank you, I do appreciate that, and as you can see, I'm doing a little 'housekeeping' about the blog, time for a change and a fresh start so things will look a little different.
Mr Blogger has changed somewhat since I've been away so I'm trying to get to grips with it again.
          So watch this space my blogging friends, I'll be posting cards very soon.







1 comment:

Linny said...

Hi Jacee, lovely to see you back. I always loved your cards so look forward to seeing more, now you are back to crafting. hugs Linda x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails