Sunday, 9 October 2011

We are Siamese!

Hi everyone. Over at 'Inklined' they are giving away this image 'King of Siam' I just had to use it as it reminded me of our beautiful Siamese that we lost earlier this year, some of you may remember me posting about it, we loved him to bits but he was getting old and his illness meant that we had to have him put to sleep, we still miss him terribly, he really was a character, and this image is just like him.
I thought I'd make two cards much the same but in different colours, I have two birthdays coming up for people who love cats so I think these will fit the bill nicely.
 Hope you like them and thanks for stopping by.





Challenges...
Totally Papercrafts....Animals
Papercrafting Journey....Dies or Punch
One Stop Craft....Anything Goes
4 crafty Chicks...Monochromatic

Items Used....
Papers/Digi...Bearly Mine
Image....Digi Stamp/Inklined Freebie
Digi Embellishments...NitWit
Sentiment...Word Stamp...Cuddly Buddly

15 comments:

Linny said...

Stunning cards Jacee. Love them both.

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is wonderful.. beautiful image .. and i must admit i love the monochrome.. so elegant as is befitting the statuesque pussy cat!
Lisa x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful cards Jacee, I love the cat image and colours.
Kevin xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my goodness Jacee these are excellent, loving that image so much and what fantastic colours and design I think the choice of mono themes work so well.
Hugs
Lorraine x

coops said...

oh wow.these are stunning jacee.the cat image is fabulous and i love your fab colours and designs :D

xx coops xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous work Jacee...gorgeous, elegant, cat and beautiful colouring..

Check out my post at 'Make it Monday'[wink]

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

Finally catching up after a manic week and weekend.

Loving your Siamese cat cards. Such a fabulous image. I can't decide which one I like best ... they are both so lovely .. .. the black and white one might just have the edge on the brown.

Lots of memories in these cards for you no-doubt. You must still miss your cat so much.

Love Jules xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Jacee,I hope you have many happy memories of your cat,
Hugs Sue xxx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Stunning cards Jacee - love the beautiful cat image, and the way the tail is curved outside the frame. The inside of the cards and the matching envelopes makes them extra-special and I'm sure the recipients will be over the moon when they see them.
Hugs, Sylvia xx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card i love the image. Thanks so much for joining us at One Stop Crafts this week. luv gina xx

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Great look.......... love the white and black with that punch of colour!

Tamie said...

Both cards are amazing but I love the black and white one. The layout of them totally rocks. Thank you so much for sharing them with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. Monochromatic challenge.

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our Monochromatic Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks! TFS!

Rosietoes said...

These are stunning Jacee. I love both of them. I'm still in awe of your envelopes you know!

Edna x :)

Dotty Jo said...

These are gorgeous Jacee, love how you carefully cut that tail... I'm sure I'd have snipped in the wrong place if I'd have tried that little piece of paper wizardry, Jo x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails