Thursday, 8 September 2011

Another 'Lily of the Valley' card

I'm here again with yet another 'Lily of the Valley' card, these are getting to be a habit! I'm quite taken with these little squares, can't think why I tucked them away and did'nt use them but I guess we all have stash that never sees the light of day, I have loads of papers which I'm loathed to use as they are so nice, what am I like!!!
I'll be entering it into several challenges, details below.
So here it is.....




Challenges.....
My Mums Craft Shop.....Layer it Up
Truly Scrumptious.....Decorate Inside
Creative Card Crew....Anything Goes
My Time to Craft...Just Between Friends
Papertake Weekly.....Anything Goes
Ribbon Carousel....Anything Goes
Crafty Boots....Anything Goes

Items Used.....
Image....Lily of the Valley pre-coloured square
Papers/Digi....NitWit


14 comments:

Danielle Daws said...

Absolutely adorable! I really love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Carousel Challenge this week!

Shanna Shands said...

Precious, precious, precious. Thanks for joining the anything goes challenge with the Creative Card Crew.

Shanna

Rosietoes said...

I love the wee squares too Jacee. This is really beautiful. Love the lo and the colours.

Edna x

coldwaters2 said...

Jacee this is quite beautiful, what a gorgeous design and that image is a pure delight and adorable
Hugs
Lorraine x

Katina said...

Just gorgeous Jacee! xx

coops said...

stunning card jacee.your colours and papers are really pretty and i love the gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

An adorable card, that image is really sweet, and I like the colours.
Kevin xx

CraftygasheadZo said...

Gorgeous. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Boots. Zo x

Michele said...

This is such a gorgeous card. I love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Truly Scrumptious. Hugs Michele x

Shelby said...

So so beautiful! I adore that image you used and the layout works great and that envelope is to die for! Thanks for joining us at MMCS layer it up challenge, good luck and hope you'll join us next week.

Wendy said...

Fab card Hun love the image and matching envelope thank you for joining us at truly scrumptious this week for our challenge

Wendy TS DT

Dee's Craft Room said...

Such a sweet card.

Thank you for joining the first Crafty Boots challenge.

Dionne

Jill said...

ohh Jacee this is gorgeous I love it thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

Amy Tidd said...

What a cute image! Thanks for playing along with the first crafty boots challenge! Amyxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails