Sunday, 14 August 2011

Cuddly Buddly Card

Quick post for me this morning, its one of those days when I'm trying to do several things at once, I'm sure we've all done it, a woman's work as they say...

So onto crafting....
This is a card I made for 'Cuddly Buddly', its a super image by 'Pachela Studios'  As he is a digi stamp I was able to make him bigger, I think he looks really sweet.
I'm entering it into several challenges, details below.
I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.




Challenges....
Craft Us Crazy....Anything Goes
Card Making Mama...Birthday Card
Frosted Designs...Animals
Digis With Attitude...Anything Goes
Anything Goes...Happy Birthday

Items Used....
Digi Stamp...Pachela Studios at Cuddly Buddly
Papers/Digi...Pachela Studios at Cuddly Buddly
Promarkers


14 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Such a sweet card Jacee. Love the image made bigger like that too.
Any chance of an envelope tut in the future. I adore the way you make matching envies. :)

Pretty please!

Edna x

Sue said...

Awww,he is so cute Jacee.Lovely card done in a fab colour.
Hugs Sue xx

coops said...

gorgeous card jacee,the image is so adorable and i love your pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Erin R said...

I just love your project!! Great use of an animal for our challenge at Frosted Designs.

Thanks so much for playing with us at Frosted Designs, I hope you come play again!!

Erin R.

scrappingmom73 said...

Aww...such a sweet card! Fantastic colouring in. Thanks so much for playing along with Frosted Designs!
Lydia

Daniele said...

great card and beautifully coloured,
hugs

Ciska said...

Great card Jacee, I see you decorated just about every side of it :) Thanks for entering this lovely card in our Birthday Challenge over at Card Makin' Mamas!

Angela said...

Oh jacee tour card is magnificent!! Love your colouring and the soft pink look of it all! Thank you for sharing with us at frosted designs this week xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Jacee this is absolutely beautiful I love how you have enlarged the image, your colouring is super I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Eileen said...

Another gorgeous card & envelope Jacee.
Do you have an email address that I could contact you on please.
luv
eileen
x

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

A really sweet card and gorgeous layout.

Everything you make always looks so very neat!!

Love Jules xx

Linny said...

Beautiful card and envie Jacee. Linda x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Jacee, this is wonderful and the image is super-cute! Love the colours and the matching envelope. Hope you manage to get some relaxing "me time" this weekend.
Hugs, Sylvia xx

Antoinette said...

Love Toby Tumble!! Great card!! Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge. Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Good Luck! Hugs Annie xXx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails