Wednesday, 27 July 2011

I'm back, did you miss me?

Hi everyone, oh boy is it good to be back, been missing you all. What a couple of weeks I've had......NO INTERNET Ahhhhhhhhhh felt like I'd had an arm chopped off!!!!

Just got back on-line not ten minutes ago and of course my blogging buddies are my first port of call.
We had a problem with the router, first they sent us a new power plug to try, no difference, so it was a new router that we needed all along, well of course all this took time to arrive.
 I was well and truly fed-up without it, made some cards whilst waiting of course, I'll post them at a later date as I have so much to catch up on as you can imagine, I've first got to trawl through pages of e-mails, I guess the majority of them will be rubbish anyway.
I'll catch up with you all eventually on your blogs, so looking forward to seeing your lovely creations and getting back to commenting again, it'll just take me a little while to get up to date with you all.
So I'm back and ready to go again, watch this space as they say!
Cheerio for now.

7 comments:

Penni said...

So glad to see you back Jacee - I don't know how I cope with no internet, what a nightmare!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

McCrafty's Cards said...

Hi Jacee, glad to see you back with us.
Kevin xx

Dorcas said...

Welcome back, Jacee!!

Rosietoes said...

good to have you back blogging Jacee. Thank you for the super comments you took the time and trouble to leave me tonight. I really appreciate them so much.

Look forward to seeing all your fab creations when you get your breath back. :)

Edna x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

So pleased you're back Jacee - isn't it a pain when the 'puter isn't working. Thanks for popping by, and I look forward to seeing all those cards you've created!
Hugs, Sylvia xx

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

I was wondering where you were and was hoping you had managed to escape for a while .. .. I never imagined you sitting there pulling your hair out and cursing your computer!!

We just don't realise how much we rely on them do we until they don't work!

Pleased you are back and thank you for calling by my blog.

Looking forward to seeing all those crafty creations you have been working on.

Love Jules xx

coops said...

welcome back jacee.so pleased you are back online and thanks so much for your comments on my blog today :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails