Thursday, 28 July 2011

Anniversary Card

This will be a quick post I'm afraid, time just seems to have flown by this evening. I'm still playing catch-up with everything after being off line for those two weeks, but I'm almost there now.
This is one of the cards I made whilst I was twiddling my thumbs, Its an anniversary card that I was asked to make, I do hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

Items used......
Papers/digi....Lucy Hampton (Climbing Peach)
Digi Stamp...Teddy Bo
MS Punch
Promarkers

5 comments:

Penni said...

What a cute couple. Great card, gorgeous colours. Love the inside too.

Hugs
Penni
X

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is adorable!
Clare x

coops said...

fantastic card jacee,the image is stunning and i love the frame around them.gorgeous colours and design too :D

xx coops xx

Rosietoes said...

Absolutely gorgeous card. I love my teddies as you know and this is fabulous.

Edna x

JD/ Jill said...

This is the sweetest image...very nicely done card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails