Thursday, 23 June 2011

Yeahhhh, I can post again!

This is the post I couldn't put on yesterday because Mr Blogger wasn't behaving himself, he's let me put these photo's on straight away today, boy he's fickle! lets hope he keeps up with his good behaviour.
Thanks to those who replied with tips on trying to solve the problem, it was also a relief to find it wasn't just me having the problem, not that I'd wish it on any of you, but at least I know it's not from my end. Lets all keep our fingers crossed, but I bet I've missed some of the challenges I was going to enter with this one, grrrr!

The post from now on was written yesterday.

Morning folks, or is it afternoon, which ever, hope you are having a good one.
I've just stood for the biggest part of the morning and done a mountain of ironing, urgh, I hate that job. I've come to the conclusion that my son must think I love it, most of the mountain was his, how can one lad produce so much washing!!!!

On to crafting......
Pretty papers these, lovely shade of pink, I do like those flowers. I'm entering it into several challenges, details and recipe below.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.






Challenges.....
Sketch Saturday....Sketch
Everybody Art....Anything Goes
Hooked On Craft...Anything Goes
Ribbon Carousel...Colour Your World
Crafts 4 Eternity...Letter R
Stamp Something...Pretty Papers
Sew many Cards...Punch It
Stampin Bs....Border Punch

Items Used....
Papers/Digi...Skrapper Digitals/scrapbook Studio
Image....Clipart Fairy
Promarkers

9 comments:

Michele Spera said...

Lovely job! Thank you for joining us at C4E
Michele S

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jacee, don't we get excited about such things as posting a card, lol, it is so frustrating though isn't it, I am so glad that blogger is working properly today let's hop it continues. Your card is beautiful, those papers, colours and image look divine.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Lisa Jane said...

LOve that fab foral paper .. so pretty
Lisa x

michele said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

Rosietoes said...

Glad you got blogging again Jacee. It's so aggravating when Mr B acts up.

Super card, wonderful colours.

Edna x

pinky said...

Gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

coops said...

stunning card jacee.i really love your gorgeous pretty colours and the image is fab :D

xx coops xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Gorgeous card! What a sweet little image. Love the pink and green together....very effective!
Diane :-) xx

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

What a fun and bright card! Thanks for playing along with my challenge at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails