Wednesday, 15 June 2011

One for the boys!

Hi everyone, hope I find you all happy and fighting fit today.
My offering today is a card I have made for my sisters grandson, he is in fact going to be fourteen but I thought the image was OK for him and will hopefully make him smile, it's one from a free colouring page, so I printed it off and coloured it in, all that was left to do was cut the little chap out and stick him on, do you think it will do for him?
I used a sketch that was for a challenge, never got around to that, and I can't think which one it was, I think the papers were 'Nit Wit'  sorry to be a bit vague, it was a couple of weeks ago that I made it so do forgive me for my hopeless memory...it's an age thing 'ya know!
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

ahlers5 said...

This card is adorable! Love everything about it.

Lisa Jane said...

Oh lol.. not sure what Health and safety will have to say about that image !! But i think its a fab card for a young boy .. i bet he laughed
Lisa x

coops said...

fabulous card jacee.i love the image , perfect for a boy and your papers and colours are great :D

xx coops xx

Dorcas said...

OMGoodness that is TOO FUNNY! I LOOOOVE it! Awesome image with the perfect sentiment. Yay!

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

LOL....what a funny card....i like it......

Hugs
Judith

Jules said...

This is great Jacee .. .. love it!!

Gorgeous colours and I have seen that image before .. .. I think it is so funny!!

Love Jules xx

Jackie Thomas said...

This is gorgeous, inside and out.
Hugs xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails