Friday, 10 June 2011

I've been introduced!!!

 Today I've been introduced as being a new member of the Design Team over at 'Cuddly Buddly' yeahhhh!
This is my introduction card....I hope you'll pop over to their blog and see the other new design team members that have been introduced today, they have done some amazing work.
The new 'Digi Challenges' at Cuddly Buddly' start on the first of next month, I do hope you'll come over and join in.
Hope you like my first card for the team, the items I have used are detailed below.




Items Used....
Papers/Digi.....Pachela Studios/Toby Tumble's Hearts & Flowers
Image.....Picture Kitchen Studio/Whats Your Name?
Promarkers


8 comments:

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

wow....a gorgeous card......

Hugs
Judith

Dorcas said...

Hi Jacee!
Yay!! We're on the same team, look out everybody! I'll be posting my card probably Sunday. I know I'll have to do it on Fridays when the challenge starts but I didn't want to stuff my blog too much on one day today.
Great card, Jacee!

Linny said...

Well done Jacee, I just knew you would be a good designer, just look at your card and the matching Envie. Fabulous. Welcome too. Linda x

coops said...

stunning card jacee,i love your colours and design and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

maddy hill said...

Gorgeous Card and matching envelope ! awwwww love them puppies !

hugs
maddy xxxxxxx

Jackie Thomas said...

Huge congrats on your DT position. I'm looking forward to getting to know you. I love your card and envelope, you are so talented.
Hugs xo

Rosietoes said...

It was a wonderful intro Jacee. Great card and envie. Love the puppies in the box. :) So cute!

Edna x

Daniele said...

hi congratulations on joining the team at Cuddly Buddly, lookng forward to seeing more of your lovely cards
hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails