Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

I'm the birthday girl today, twenty one.....AGAIN, Oh if only!
Wouldn't mind being that age again knowing what I know now, wouldn't that make for a more interesting life?
Just think how cool it would be being wise before the fact rather than after, but, no such luck, just plodding through life learning through mistakes just like everyone else.

We are going out for the day, off to visit a stately home and garden, the weather looks promising so it should be a nice day, I shall make a little picnic to take with us in the morning, well I say in the morning, it's that now, 1.30am to be precise, I'd better go and get a bit of shut eye or I won't be fit for my birthday treat.

So onto crafting......
Here's my offering for today, I have actually made something similar some time ago but it's perfect for the person it's for so the design came in handy, I quite like the shape for a change too.
I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
Items Used.....
Papers/Digi.....NitWit
Image....NitWit (pre-coloured)

10 comments:

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Happy Birthday! Have a super day! I agree with you .... wouldn't mind going back to 21 knowing what I know now. Oooolala...life would be interesting indeed.

Lisa Jane said...

Happy Birthday Jacee - hope you have a wonderful wonderful day
Love this cute card - the shape works really well
Lisa x

Sonia said...

Happy birthday jacee hope you have a lovely day and the weather is lovely for your birthday treat :) your card is lovely.
Hugs Sonia xx

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day.

A beautiful card .. .. love the script backing paper and the paw prints. Great shape too.

Have fun today and enjoy your picnic.

Love Jules xx

Clare *Littlebear* said...

Your card is gorgeous Jacee. I love the shape.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and enjoy your day out.

Hugs, Clare x

coops said...

happy birthday jacee.i hope you are having a great day.
your card is gorgeous, fab cute image and i love your stunning colours and design :D

xx coops xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jacee I do hope you had a wonderful birthday, this is one gorgeous card a lovely image and papers.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Shari said...

So darn cute!!! Love, love, love it!! Your blog is fantastic - I am a new follower and a fellow DT member for Cuddly Buddly ( Team Buddly ). Can't wait to see what you create for the challenges.

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hope you had a happy birthday Jacee (we are both Cancerians- mine was on the 24th, and I was 21 as well)!!!
Love the super-cute card - the little doggie is adorable. Nitwit papers are fabulous aren't they - if I need a certain colour or design at very short notice, I can rely on them to have something suitable.
Sylvia xx

Eileen said...

Aww, Sorry I missed your birthday - hope you had a lovely time.
Yes I feel the same - oh to be young again and know all you know now.
It will be my 60th birthday in August - and I don't feel any different than I have ever done. Still as active as any youngster!
luv
eileen
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails