Friday, 24 June 2011

For a dear friend

Hi folks, weekend is nearly here again, hope you all have something good lined up.

Onto crafting......

I've made this card for a dear friend, unfortunately she lives at the opposite end of the country to me so a birthday visit isn't possible, a telephone call will have to suffice I'm afraid but I'm hoping she'll like the card that I've made for her.
I'll be entering it into one or two challenges, details and recipe below.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

Challenges....
Card Patterns....Sketch
One Stitch at a Time....Things with wings
Scrapbook Sisters....Anything Goes
Spoonful of sugar....Ribbon and Bows
Everybody Art...Anything Goes
Hooked on Craft...Anything Goes

Items Used...
Papers/digi.... Audrey Jeanne Roberts



14 comments:

sparklingblackrose said...

Gorgeous Jacee, a really stunning card :-) Thank you so much for joining us at One Stitch at a Time challenges and hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT xxx p.s I have candy!

Dorcas said...

How GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

Clare *Littlebear* said...

I am sure your friend will love this card Jacee.
Hugs, Clare x

Sonia said...

Just stunning Jacee she is sure to love it.
Hugs Sonia xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Wow Jacee this is stunning. Love the fresh blues and all the detail.
Diane :-) xx

Josephine said...

This is so pretty - really elegant too!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

Lisa Jane said...

What a pretty card .. love the colours . Your friend will love it
Lisa x

McCrafty's Cards said...

What a gorgeous card Jacee, I like the design and the verse.
Kevin xx

Anja (scrappie) said...

Beautiful take on this weeks sketch and I know she will love it. Glad you joined us at cardpatterns.

Renee said...

I'm sure your friend will love the card that you've made for her. It's beautiful. Thanx for joining us this week at OSAAT challenge. Hope to see you back again next week.
Renee DT

Sal said...

A really beautiful card, your friend will be so pleased to receive it. Thanks for joining us at Hooked on Craft Challenges, hope to see you for the new one on Monday!
*hugs* Sal x

coops said...

stunning card jacee.fab fresh colours and i love the beautiful verse :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, beautiful card.
Thanks for joining us at the Everbody Art Challenge this week.
luv
Debby

brenda said...

Hi Jaceee, Happy Birthday for tomorrow - all the best girls are born in June !

Off to have a little nose round now I am here, I hate not being able to blog very often, I miss so much, but these eyes of mine might improve one day and normal service will be resumed.

Have a good day tomorrow.

B x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails