Wednesday, 18 May 2011

What a day...but I've still made a card!

What a rotten day I've had today, spent most of the day trying to get rid of a virus, trojan wotsit on the computer, grrrrr it make me so mad, bit like cars computers don't ya think, great whilst they're going alright but a right pain in the you know what when something goes wrong!!  Well I know as much about what makes a car tick as I do about the workings of a computer, zero , zilch, thank goodness I have a son who's computer savvy, after a few calls and some instruction, I'm hopeing we've solved it between us, keep your fingers crossed.

So onto crafting......
I'm entering this into a few challenges, details and recipe below. I quite like this card, it's nice and bright, quite cheers me up, I hope you like it too and thanks for stopping by.




Challenges....
Crafts and Me....Anything Goes
A Spoon Full of Sugar....Anything Goes
Ladybug Ink....Is That Oranges I Can Smell
Try It On Tuesday....Roll back the years, 70s
Paper Sundae....Birthdays
Stamp Something....Anything Goes
PaperPlay....Anything Goes

Items Used.....
Papers/digi.....Digilicious Designs
Image....Lily Boo's Boutique
Promarkers

14 comments:

brenda said...

Lovely work Jacee and you are much better off crafting that trying to sort computers, they have a mind of their own and are beyong reason if you ask me.

B x

Sonia said...

Great card Jacee and love the matching envelope, sorry to hear about your virus drives you made doesn't it.
Hugs Sonia xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh dear - sorry to hear about your day .. glad you got it sorted .. fab card - so colourful and cheerful.
Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
Lisa x

nicoleqmullen said...

Fab cards, the colours are just superb! Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!!

Dana said...

Wowzers Jacee!! This is just adorable and the envelope alone is an amazing piece!! I love them both!
Hugs~
Dana
ps. hope all is sorted with the 'puter xx

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

I hope all your computer problems are sorted now .. .. just so many of these pesky trojans and viruses planted all over the internet in the most innocent looking places.

Your card is beautiful. Such gorgeous colours. It must have taken ages to make as it is really two cards in one. The outside "and" the inside.

Hope you have a better day today.

Love Jules xx

coops said...

gorgeous card jacee.i love your vibrant colours and the image and design are fab :D
fingers crossed for you pc hun.

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Sorry you had nasties in your putter,hope they have gone.My Son gets to sort mine out too.
Gorgeous colours on your papers.Lovely image,very pretty.
Hugs Sue xx

Mary J said...

I hope your day has improved Jacee!

I love your card honey - the little touch of orange lifts it perfectly!

Thx for playing with us at Ladybug Crafts Ink! Hope to see you again!

Mary J xxx

Deirdre said...

Adore the bright colours - so fab.

Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week. ♥

Jenny said...

Such vibrant colours! What a fabulous card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Paper Sundaes

Whimsey said...

Fabulous card; love the image! Super bright and cheery colors!

Thanks for joining us at LCI this week!

Hugs,
~Michele

Clarky J said...

wow what a fabulously "70's" card love that paper perfect for our challenge thanks for joining in with our challenge at Try it on Tuesday x Janet

Ildiko said...

WOW stuning card,thanks playing along with TioT
hugs
Ildiko

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails