Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Something a little different

Morning blogging friends, hope you are enjoying your day.

This is a card I have made using an idea from Kerry at 'A Load of old pickle', thanks Kerry.
I have made something very similar some years ago but had forgotten all about it, or indeed how to do it.
 I recently came across Kerry's fab tutorial so thought I'd have a go at this one for my sisters birthday.
It's been a little difficult to photograph because of the way it opens, so many angles, but I think you'll get the drift, and the best thing about it is it fits into a normal size envelope, easy for posting.
I've used Digi papers and a pre-coloured image, can't take the glory for the colouring unfortunatly, all details are below.
I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

Items Used.....
Paper/Digi.....Cathi Freund
Image....Pre-coloured, Cheryl Seslar, Scrapbooking Mad

9 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Jacee,fabulous card,your Sister will love it.
Sue xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow it looks fabulous
Lisa x

Mandy said...

Jacee, your card is beautiful, really love how it opens out. Fab creation!

Dorcas said...

OMGoodness what an awesome card! I loooove how it opens up and that image and color scheme it lovely! Wow, wonderful. :-)

coops said...

stunning card jacee.the shape is fabulous and i love the pretty colours and image ;D

xx coops xx

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

What a great card.

Love the shape and all the space for adding extra sentiments/images.

You always manage to fit so much detail onto your creations .. .. I bet your Sister will love it.

Love Jules xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jacee :-) the image is adorable and all the papers and design are fab :-)

I am going to see the tut now !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

You always throw something different out there... TFS.... another masterpiece

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

What a lovely card, so pretty......

Hugs
JUdith

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails