Thursday, 12 May 2011

Crafting because of the rain.....that's my excuse!

Hi everyone, gosh we've had some rain today, the garden needs it big time but when it starts pouring down ten minutes after hanging a big pile of washing out means I'm not a happy bunny.
The day started off looking very promising, hence the washing, but oh boy did those rain clouds come over, it went really black, and it's still pouring down now, but still, never mind, I've spent the afternoon tucked away here in my 'Den' crafting away, so the rains not so bad after all!!

So onto crafting......
I'm entering this into a couple of challenges, details below, I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.



Challenges.....
Totally Gorjuss.....Sketch
The Crazy Challenge....Anything Goes
Divas By Design....Anything Goes

Items Used....
Papers/Digi....PCcrafter & Pink Petticoat
Image....Mo's Digital Pencil
Promarkers

11 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fab.. i just love the sentiment - perfect for the diva image lol
Love the pretty Dp and colours
Lisa x

theCook said...

Hehe just love that sentiment with the image... Thanks for using the sketch at Totally Gorjuss challenge!

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

This is gorgeous.

I love your beautifully coloured image. Is this what you looked like when the rain started?!?!?! LOL!!!

We only had a very light shower today so I have managed quite a bit of washing and drying .. .. now have lots of ironing .. .. grrr!!!

Sorry, back to your card. Love the layout and your colour choices. Simply great, inside and out!!

Love Jules xx

Rosietoes said...

This is super Jacee. Love the image and the sentiment is hilarious. I really love the way you finish your cards and make the matching envelope. Very special and professional.

Edna x

Clare *Littlebear* said...

Ooh I do love your co-ordinated envelopes to go with your beautiful cards. I love this card and cute image.
We had just a short spell of rain today, but there have been lots of grey clouds.
Hugs, Clare x

Penni said...

Gorgeous card Jacee I love the lemon yellow with the pale blue, so pretty.

Hugs
Penni
X

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Jacee,I love this image.Sorry you got all that rain.
Sue xx

coops said...

fantastic card jacee.i love the stroppy little princess and gorgeous colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

I could simply repeat my last comment on every one of your makes because I love the colour combo and layout and coordination of this one too. Fab colour work, lovely papers and perfect sentiment too! Hugs, Lesley

Lating Panda said...

I like the selections of your colour.Its so matching!This is great!Thanks for sharing at Divas by Design.

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Girlfriend you are just way toooo good. Love our colouring and colours.... you know how to go that extra mile with the envelope and inside of your cards.... WOWWWWZER! Love your work

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails