Friday, 6 May 2011

Card using my prize.

Afternoon bloggers! Beautiful day today, hope it's as nice where ever you are.
So on to crafting....

I'm here with 'Teddy Bo' today, I was lucky enough to win four of these little beauty's in the challenge at 'Bearly Mine' last week, how lucky eh, so this is the first card I've made using them.
 I'm entering it into several challenges, details and recipe below.
I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.





Challenges.....
Sketch Saturday.....Sketch
Pear Tree Design....Free For All
Craft Your Passion....Anything Goes
Scrappy Frogs....Anything Goes
By The Cute & Girly.....Anything Goes
Divas By Design....Anything goes

Items Used.....
Papers/Digi...HM Scrap
Image.... Teddy Bo
Promarkers


12 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a fun image - a fab prize. I love it
Lisa x

Rebekah said...

Wow this is too cute well done on winning that fab prize and thanks for playing at Divas this wk hugs Rebekah xx

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

What a scrummy prize!!! Congratulations on your win.

You have turned this one into a super gorgeous card.

Beautiful colouring too.

Have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

lindyloo said...

oh wow what a super card I lovethe image and the colours too thanks for joining us at the pear tree design challenge this week hugs linda x

Rosietoes said...

Well done on winning the prize Jacee and what a fabby card you've made with it.

Love this image of Bea and the wee look on her face. :)

Edna x

Peggysuez said...

We did have a lovely day here. And such a great image, we're on the road but of course I have my knitting with me! Thanks for playing along with Divas by Design this round!

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

What a fantastic image! beautiful card! Thank you for playing with us at BTC&G and good luck! X

coops said...

wow, stunning card jacee.i love the adorable image and your colours are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Susie said...

Fab card, love the cute image and pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Jacee this is absolutely beautiful I so love the colours you have used and that image is the tops a super card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Great card Jacee.... You always amaze me with the detail you put into each card.... inside & out... definitely made with love!

Sue said...

Well done you on winning your prize.Fab card and image.
Sue xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails