Friday, 20 May 2011

Card for a teenager and challenges

Afternoon everyone. I've made this card for my Niece's daughters birthday, she'll be seventeen, do you reckon this will fit the bill?

This is one of the digi stamps I bought whilst waiting for Mr Blogger last week if you remember me telling you in my post at the time.
 I bought one or two things, well a fair bit actually, I'd been saving my pennies you see, but it was completely his fault I spent them, as it was my intention to visit our local craft shop and stock up with ribbons, oh well, guess I'd better get saving again.

I thought the only thing to do with this image was to either sit her on a name or on a number,  it's not a special birthday so I thought her name would be good. I've just used a large font and filled it with the digi papers, I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.

I'm entering it into a few challenges, details and recipe below.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.




Challenges.....
Crafts And Me....Anything Goes
A Spoonful Of Sugar.....Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty....Anything Goes
Truly Scrumptious....Anything Goes
Crafty Catz....Anything Goes
Paper Sundae....Birthdays

Items Used....
Papers/Digi....Clipart Fairy
Image.....Clipart Fairy
Promarkers


9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Oh its money well spent lol.. i love how she is draped over the letters lol- and a fab colour combo
Lisa x

Janette said...

I love your card and the way you positioned her on the name is fab, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Jenny said...

Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Paper Sundaes. I am sure that Gemma will love it. How could she not!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jacee
A gorgeous card love the image and paper's,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
Hugs Dianne xx

Sue said...

Lovely card,she is sure to love it.
Sue xx

Dawn said...

Hi Jacee, Fantastic card - I love the layout and how you have placed the image over the name. The inside is beautiful too, I'm sure your neice's daughter will love it. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz. Hugs, Dawn

coops said...

gorgeous card jacee.love the fab image and colours and how you have decorated the insde.the matching envelope is stunning :D

xx coops xx

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

A perfect personalised card .. .. love what you have done with the image.

Another creations that is beautiful inside and out!!

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Such a beautiful girly card Jacee - your attention to detail is amazing, and the end result is worth all the hard work. Love the colours and the pretty image.

Thanks so much for popping by and joining my followers - the reason your comment didn't show up on my blog was probably due to the fact that my 'puter has been poorly since Thursday pm. - just got it back from the 'puter hospital today! Sorry if it caused any confusion. Have a happy Sunday - Hugs, Sylvia x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails