Monday, 2 May 2011

Busy, busy!

Morning all. I'm doing several jobs here at the minute, it's not recommended I have to say, as well as getting this latest card posted, I'm in and out of the garden getting washing hung out, it's really windy here today so it's a good drying day.
I'm also cooking a roast dinner so I'm back and forth to the kitchen, my son has asked me to sew the seam in his shirt so the machines out and poised, waiting for him to stop texting his mate (don't they drive you insane with all this texting?) why I can't just get on with it is anybody's guess, kids!....and if that wasn't enough, hubby's just about to bath the dog and I always dry him off with the hairdryer, poor little might hates being cold so we get him dried straight away, so he'll be calling me to do that job in a minute, who was it said a woman's work is never done....it must have been a woman that's for sure!!

So on to crafting....
Challenges and items used below, hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.



Challenges.....
Craft Your Passion....Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly....Sketch
Crazy Challenge...Three different Papers
Cupcake Inspirations....Colour Challenge
Moving Along With the Times....Anything Goes
Digi Doodle Shops Best....Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity....Anything Goes
Paper Cutz....Anything Goes
Pear Tree Designs....Free For All
Party Time Tuesday.....Anything Goes

Items Used....
Papers/Digi...Skrapper Digital
Digi Stamp....Becky's Place
Promarkers



20 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

OH what a little cutie. Love those colors and design. Thanks for joining us at mawtt this week
Lisa x

Brenda Brown said...

This is just delightful Jaycee, not only is the card gorgeous but you have matched the inside and the envelope perfectly. Alot of work but well worth the effort.
Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT this week.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Dana said...

This is adorable Jacee!! I love it! And you made me giggle with the texting comment! My kids are the same, my daughter was even texting while in labor! I saw a young girls bumper sticker on her car recently that said "I text people sitting in my backseat". Cracked me up!!
Hugs~
Dana

pinky said...

Sweet sweet card and the matching envelope is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

Donna said...

A wonderful card, love the background paper! You will have to tell me where you go it from....

Thanks for joining us at PTD and good luck

Donna x

lindyloo said...

oh my time to put yer feet up me thinks lol your card is so cute and love the colours thank you for joining us at the pear tree this week hugs linda x

coops said...

gorgeous card jacee.i love your pretty papers and colours and the image is adorable.
i hope you are having a rest now :D

xx coops xx

Karen said...

Awwwww, so sweet Jacee, thanks for joining us at DDSB.
xx

Jules said...

Oh dear Jacee .. .. sounds like you have been being pulled in all directions.

I hope you managed to fit everything in.

Another beautiful card. Loving the papers and your cute image.

Love Jules xx

Chris said...

I think that's your life in the cupcakes! Your card is adorable. thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations.

dj1952 said...

Cute card. Love your papers and the little bear. Thanks for stopping by DDSB and we look forward to seing you again. Hugs, dj

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Gorgeous card the dp's are gorgeous as is the cute image. Thank you for joining us at Craft your Passion this week
Hugs
Tamara

Beccy said...

Jacee, your card is beautiful! You've done a wonderful job colouring the image and matching it with great papers. I also love the envelope you created. Thank you for sharing the link to your work, I have enjoyed having a look around your blog this afternoon.
Cheers,
Beccy

craftybunny said...

Such a sweet image and so beautifully coloured.A very pretty creation.Thanks for joining us at DDSB :D
Lisa x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet. Thanks for joining in on MAWTT this week with our Anything Goes Challenge, Hazelxo

brenda said...

A lovely card Jacee and I also love the one in the post below, the colours are superb.

B x

Rosietoes said...

Lovely fun card Jacee.
I hope you managed to get everything done!

Edna x

Susie said...

Fab card, love the cute teddy and the pretty papers you've used too. Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

lol, you sound like me rushing around and I know what you mean about texting my kids drive me mad with it.
Your card is so pretty you've done a fabulous job. Love the image which is coloured in beautifully.
Diane :-) xx

michele said...

fabulous card! thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails