Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Ahhh....young Love!

Hi everyone. Hope you have all enjoyed the long weekend, despite the weather, or maybe it was good where you were, it certainly wasn't here, we've had so much rain, and cold with it too or am I the only one that had to put the fire on!

So onto crafting.....
My friends son asked me to make this for the lady in his life, isn't he the romantic one!
I'm entering it into several challenges, details and recipe below, I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.



Challenges.....
2 Sisters.....Anything Goes
Craft Us Crazy.... Love
Partytime Tuesday....Anything Goes
Digi Doodle Shops Best....Anything Goes
My Mums Craft Shop....Favourite Colours

Items Used....
Papers/Digi....PCcrafter
Image/pre-coloured....PCcrafter


13 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

aww this is so cute ... i love the little flowers along the bottom edge too
Lisa x

Rosietoes said...

This is so gorgeous Jacee. I adore the way you have your envelopes to match - I wouldn't have the patience but it makes so much difference to the look of the finished article. I'm sure Gemma will be over the moon with this - lucky lady!

Edna x

Debs M said...

awww, wow the card and envelope look fantastic, hope he appreciates it! Thanks for joining the ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge’ at DDSB
Debbie Dt x
(Visit my blog, I have candy! http://ribbondreams.blogspot.com/)

Sonia said...

Aww sweet card Jacee love the matching envelope.
The weather has been a lot nicer hear today.
Hugs Sonia xx

Sue said...

Gogeous card and so cute image.
Sue xx

coops said...

stunning card jacee.i love the image, so cute and your colours and details are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Dorcas said...

Oh how CUUUUUTE!!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Jacee this is beautiful a gorgeous image and I love the colours and design I think that matching envelope is perfect a super set,
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

Yes, very romantic .. .. not many like him around!!

Loving your card.

Gorgeous colours and layout .. .. and that little caterpillar is just so cute!!

Our long weekend was a wet one but I didn't mind. It meant I didn't feel guilty for staying indoors!! LOL!!!

Hope all is OK with you.

Love Jules xx

Denise said...

Fabulous card and envelope. Thanks for joining us at DDSB xx

Kitty said...

Aww this is gorgeous, such a sweet image too!

Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenges and hope to see you again for the next challenge!

Kitty xxx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Congratulations on the DT position. I'm really looking forward to working along side you and getting to know you.

Hugs
Judith

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

What a little beauty this is Jacee - love the colours and the lovely garden scene you've created and the matching envelope makes it all the more special.
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails