Wednesday, 13 April 2011

I'm back folks....with a challenge!

Hello everyone! Well here I am at last with a new card.
 As I had said in my earlier post, I have been unwell so haven't been crafting, but, I'm back, and I'm catching up with you all and your lovely creations, do forgive me for not commenting for a little while but I'm getting back into the flow now.
Thank you so much to all those of you that send me your kind wishes, it was very much appreciated.

So onto crafting.....
I struggled a bit making this card, I was soooo slow, but I think it was only because I'd been 'out of the loop' so to speak, and now it's finished I'm not entirely sure I like it, duh! Anyway, see what you think....
I always make a matching envelope but don't always take a pic, but thought I'd show you this time.
Here's the inside too

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

Challenges......
Sketch Saturday.....Sketch
CES Challenge.....Monochromatic
Bearly Mine....Inside Out
Ladybug craft ....Celebration

Items used.....
Papers/digi...Bearly Mine
Image.... Pink Petticoat
Promarkers


12 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Glad to see you back Jacee and i love the card ... i love the image the monochrome theme, the envelope... can you tell i love it lol
why not also enter our celebration challenge at Ladybug crafts ink
Lisa x

Linny said...

Oh yes I like it Jacee. Love the black and white look.Lindax

brenda said...

It's lovely Jacee, I always think black and white is so stunning.

Sorry you have been under the weather but hope you soon feel compeltely better.

B x

Rosietoes said...

I'm another one who likes the black and white look Jacee. I think it's fab.

So sorry to hear you haven't been well, let's hope you are on your way to a speedy and full recovery.

Edna x

pinky said...

Wow Jacee whats not to like, its just amazing. How happy your postman must be when he gets nice envelopes like that to deliver:) Thanks for playing along at LCI this week.

Pami said...

Oh this is fabulous Jacee!! Just love all of it and the matching envelope is just perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at LCI this week, hope to see you again soon. Pami x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jacee I am so glad that you are feeling well enough to start crafting again and this is absolutely beautiful, I absolutely adore the colours, papers and that adorable image super work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

Your card really made me smile .. .. it is lovely.

I always like the black and white combo.

Hope you are feeling more on top of things.

Love Jules xx

coops said...

fantastic card jacee.i love this image and she looks fab in the mono colours and great paper piecing.
your matching envelope is gorgeous,
glad you are now feeling better :D

xx coops xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Awwww this is just gorgeous!! love the matching envie & the inside is fab!!

Thank you for sharing with us at CES this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Sheena said...

Loving this card and your paper piecing! Thanks for joining us at CES this week! Sheena xx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

It's so cute! What a lovely colours you have used…………… Thanks for joining us at BMD.....

Hugs
Judith

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails