Sunday, 17 April 2011

Gardening, sunshine.....and Fairies!

Gorgeous weekend, hope you've all been enjoying this lovely weather. We were out in the garden before 8am this morning, we get full sun on the front so we have to get any jobs out there done before it gets too hot, me and the sun don't get on too well I'm afraid, I've only got to think about it to get burnt, the price you pay for being a red head, well I was before the grey crept up on me!!

So onto crafting......
I've done this for one or two challenges. This is the second card I've made recently using these papers, I really like them, and I love pink with black. I've added some 'Stickles' to the fairies wings and her wand but unfortunately it doesn't show up to well in the picture, looks pretty in the 'flesh' though.
I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.


Challenges....
Do It With Digi's.....Fairies, Pixies & Elves
Colour Create Challenge.....Pink, Black & White
Craftycatz.....Furry Friends

Items Used....
Papers/Digi.... Bearly Mine
Image....PCcrafter (pre-coloured)

10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

aww this is so cute and i just love the colour combo.. the papers are gorgeous
Lisa x

carol said...

OOH so cute, love it, thanks for sharing your creation with us at CRAFTYCATZ, x carol

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

It sounds like it has been a gardening weekend all round!! But mine never started that early!! Eeekk!!!

I'm not surprised you like those papers .. they are gorgeous and you have made a beautiful card with them.

Cute image.

I hope you have had a lovely weekend.

Love Jules xx

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely cute card and thanks for joining Crafty Catz this week

Sharon said...

Oh Jacee your colouring is amazing - the colours are so soft and pretty! The card looks amazing and the matching envelope too - WOW!!!

Thanks for joining us at Colour Create for the Black, Pink and White Challenge.

Sharon x

brenda said...

When I read the post title Jacee, I thought you were going to share a picture of the faries living at the end of your garden.......but guess that must be shy like mine are !

Lovely card.

B x

Wendy (Woo to friends!) said...

Wow! Love the colours, Design and such a cute image! Thank you for joining us at Do It With Digis! Woo xxx

Di said...

Oh how beautiful is this card your black and white paper is stunning and so is your card!
Thanks for joining colour create
Hugs Di xxx

Lori said...

Beautiful card, I love just the pop of pink against the black and white and the image is coloured to perfection, thanks for joining the Diva's at Do it with Digi's!

Lynne said...

How cute is that image!! and love the black and pink - just fab!! thanks for joining the divas at Do it with Digis :)
Hugs
Lynne xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails