Monday, 28 March 2011

What do you reckon to this?

I've made this for our Granddaughters first birthday, now I know it doesn't really matter to her what the card looks like but I wanted to make something a little different, she's the sweetest little girl you could wish to meet, but then I suppose I'm biased, to us, she is one special little lady, our princess, we love her to bits, do you think it fits the bill?
I've not got one of those fancy cutting machines so I cut the letters for her name myself, I've used papers etc from 'Nitwit', I love these little ducks and I thought the colour was pretty for a little girl, I have as usual made a matching envelope.
I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.




 Challenges....
Sentimental Sunday....Cute & Cuddly
Allsorts....Special Lady
Colour Create....Pastels

Items Used....
Papers/digi...Nitwit


12 comments:

Sandy O said...

WOW and WOW, this is fabulous!! and you cut it by hand! What a great job. Congrats on your grand-daughters first birthday. Our grandson (our first) just turned one in December. They couldn't be more special! hugs

Lisa Jane said...

Oh i love the Nitwit collections and love what you have done.. so spring like and fresh
Lisa x

brenda said...

Hello Jacee

What do I think ? Well I think it's adorable and you are allowed to be baised....it's our perogative as Grandmas.

Even if she does not appreciate it now, I am sure it will be kept for her and when she is older will really appreciate it.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

B x

coops said...

adorable card jacee.i love the sweet images and gorgeous papers and design.perfect for your princess :D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Jacee, this is gorgeous and so much work has gone into it, definately a card to keep
Wendy x

Sylvia said...

What a beautiful babycard:-))
Thanks for joining our Colour Create challenge.
Sylvia.

Mina said...

your Grandaughter will love it Jacee, fantastic colours and those ducks are so cute...thanks for joining in with our Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx

Debs said...

Oh this is gorgeous Jacee and your Grand-daughter will treasure it I'm sure (even if she needs to be a wee bit older first).
I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my first Grandchild (a boy) and then weeks later the arrival of my second one (a girl) and I can't wait lol!!!
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

This is just perfect.

I am sure your "little Princess" will love it and that it will be kept for always.

So much gorgeous detail to look at.

Love Jules xx

Dana said...

Oh Jacee!! Your granddaughter may be too young too truly appreciate how beautiful your card to her is but hopefully mom will save it for her! Very, very precious!!
Hugs~
Dana
Amazing how large your heart expands with grand babies, isn't it?!!

Emma and Susan said...

What a beautiful card, I absolutely love your image. Your colouring is amazing, and your colour scheme is so soft and gentle.
Thanks for joining us this time at Sentimental Sundays.
Love Susan
xxx

Rosietoes said...

It's just super Jacee - such a lot of work but so worth it for your little princess.

Gorgeous papers and colours.

Edna x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails