Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Tilda challenge

Hi there bloggers, hope you are all OK.
We are having a new kitchen window fitted today so I'm out of the way in my craftroom, not that I'm complaining you understand, an extra stint at crafting can't be bad eh!
Now I know this little girly is supposed to be a Christmas stamp, but I think she looks pretty for any occasion, after all, we eat candy, sweets etc all year round don't we? Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it!! Heee heeee
So here's my contribution for today...

I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

Challenges....

Papers....Raspberry Road
Image.... Tilda sitting with candy
Promarkers

8 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Jacee,yup you are better off in your craft room.Love the colours you have used,and Tilda has been coloured beautifuly.I agree she should be used all year round.Have a lovely day.
Sue xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow this is beautiful.. i just love everything about it so pretty
Lisa x

Rosietoes said...

beautiful card Jacee. Love the colours and the lo and the inside. Yum!

Edna x

coops said...

gorgeous card jacee,the tilda is so pretty and i love your beautiful colours :D

xx coops xx

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

You have the best layouts inside and out! Love your cards.

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Jacee this is stunning what a beautiful design I love the colours and Tilda it all looks super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Mina said...

fabulous card Jacee, I love those scrummy papers...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia & hAnglar challenge
Mina xxx

Donalda said...

Oh this is just beautiful dear. So love the colors you have used too. Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia and Hanglar dear

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails