Sunday, 20 March 2011

Teddy Bo

Morning everyone, hope you are all having a relaxing weekend.
I'm running in between the kitchen and the craft room at the moment, the dinners in the oven but there are one or two things I'm up to in the crafting department too, plus we have our son and grandson here too, waiting for some dinner you might guess!

So on to crafting....
 This is my offering for today, I'm quite pleased with how this has turned out, I love the Teddy Bo images, so cute, I must treat myself to a few more.
 I'm only entering it into one challenge of which the details are below.
I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

 
 Challenges....
Papertake Weekly.....Triple Tastic

Items used....
Image....Teddy Bo
Papers/digi.....Pink Petticoat
Promarkers

9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this is fab .. i love the use of the 3 little images in the panels
Lisa x

Dorcas said...

Oh wow! This is STUNNING Jacee! I love it!

Mandy said...

Why is it cooking and housework always seems to get in the way of crafting time ! lol.

Fab card Jacee, really love how you've used the images.

Mandy
x

Katina said...

Fab card Jacee; I love the way you've used the images - very original! Thanks for joining us at PTW this week and good luck! x

Linny said...

Fabulous card Jacee. Love these images.

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Oh Jacee.....this is gorgeous. Love your layout and with those cute little bows. Absolutely perfect!!!

coops said...

fantastic card jacee.love how you have done the 3 panels with the teddies and gorgeous colours :D

xx coops xx

maddy hill said...

Oh what a truely unique and gorgeous card !
thanks for joining us at papertake weekly .
hugs maddy x

Diane J said...

Oh your card did make me smile... its so lovely... the different images are so cute... love the idea. Diane xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails