Saturday, 19 March 2011

Spring has sprung!!

I hope all of you have a day as lovely as it is here, the sun is shining, it's nice and warm, and doesn't it make you feel good?
All sorts of things are popping up in the garden, some of them I'd even forgotten I'd planted, duh! 
Something new seems to pop up everyday, so lovely to see everything coming to life again.
Hubby's out there now mowing the lawn for the first time this year, I'm keeping my distance as he desperately needs a new mower so there may be a bit of cursing going on, bless him.
Spring has just about sprung I feel!

So on to crafting.....
This cards for a one or two challenges which I will list at the end.
I quite like how this has turned out I have to say, I adore the colours and of course little girly is sitting pretty in her matching finery, she's such a sweetie.

I do hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

Challenges....

Items used....
Papers/digi.....Pccrafter
Magnolia Stamp...'Tilda in tulle skirt'
Promarkers

8 comments:

Mandy said...

Jacee, your card is stunning!

Lisa Jane said...

Just beautiful Jacee- gorgeous colours
Lisa x

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, love your colour combo, such a sweet card!! thank for joining us at Just Magnolia/Hanglar & Stanglar this week, big hugs love Pops x x x

Michele said...

Such a gorgeous card Jacee. Love the colours and the design also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

coops said...

gorgeous card jacee.love your beautiful papers and details and such a pretty tilda :D

xx coops xx

Rica said...

Fantastic card, I love those gorgeous papers and great colouring of the adorable Tilda in tulle skirt (one of my favourites). Your design and details are soooo pretty!!

So glad you could join us at Truly Scrumptious
hugs
Heather xx

Dana said...

Jacee, this is fantastic!! Your Tilda is just precious and your entire layout in gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :)
Hugs~
Dana

WeirdCat said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colours, thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
Ruth x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails