Saturday, 5 March 2011

Poorly me... but still managed a challenge!

Weekend again folks, it's soon come around, but unfortunately for me the week has gone past in a blur as I've been poorly, oh boy have I been poorly, we thought it was food poisoning at first, but now I don't think it was, it's more likely to have been some sort of virus.
I started with it at 1am Wednesday, I thought I was dying!!  blimey was I bad, spent all day in bed Wednesday and Thursday, and just sat in front of the TV all day yesterday, had the laptop so was able to do a little blog hopping, but I haven't felt like dong anything to be honest, just sit, I've not had my dressing gown off all week!!
But things are improving slightly and although I'm still wobbly, I'm no where near as bad, started to eat a little too as I've had nothing at all for three days, I must have been bad, me luvs me food!!
Anyway, enough of my ills and on to crafting.....

You won't believe the trouble I've had taking a picture of this card, this must be the sixth attempt!
I've been all over the house with it and just couldn't get it right, it's really dull today, not a bit of sun, so I've not picked a good day for the job, I'm still not happy with it, but anyway I'm entering it into several challenges which I will list at the bottom of the post.

The image is in fact from a decoupage sheet, the colours on it were very pale so I coloured it all again with promarkers, I'm quite pleased with how it turned out, just wished I could have got a better photo of it.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

Cute & Girly....'Springtime'
Sir Stampalot....Spring/green/yellow
Cute Card Thursday....Spring
Papertake....Anything Goes

Papers....Tammy de Young


16 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Jacee,sorry you have been poorly,hope your recovery is a speedy one.What a gorgeous spring card,its what my Mum would have said was clean looking,She loved those colours.I have had the same problem taking photo's its as dull as ditch water here tody.
Take care hun.Sue xx

Lisa Jane said...

Hi jacee.. sorry to hear you have been poorly..hope you feel a lot better soon.
What a pretty card -i love the image and the little pot off daffodils on the sentiment
Lisa ;)

Lisa Jane said...

oops - forgot to say - Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month
Lisa ;)

Dorcas said...

Sorry you've been so sick,how miserable for you!
your card is FABULOUS!! Your coloring is terrific and ive never seen that image before. I love yellow and blue together.

Sally H said...

Such a pretty spring creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot and good luck!

pinky said...

Thats sounds rough alright, but glad you are getting a bit better. Love your fresh card, the colours are so soft and pretty. Thanks for playing along at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

brenda said...

Hi Jacee

What a lovely bright and cheery card.

You sound like you ahve been really poorly, but glad you seem to be on the mend.

Thank you so much for joining us at Stampalot Challenge this month and look forward to seeing you again.

Can you make sure you link back to us in your post so you are in with a chance of the prize, one of our rules !! Not surprised you forget feeling so bad.

B x

B x

chris said...

Hi Jacee, sorry you have been a poorly girl, it sounds awful.

your card on the other hand is anything but, its a real beauty, love it.

Thanks for joining us in the Sir Stampalot Challenge. Hugs Chris xx

Clare *Littlebear* said...

Hi Jacee,
So sorry to hear you have been really poorly, I hope you are fully well very soon.
Your card is beautiful, perfect for a Spring theme.
Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Hugs, Clare x

coops said...

stunning card jacee,the image is beautiful and i love your gorgeous soft colours.
sorry to hear you are poorly.i hope you feel better soon :D

xx coops xx

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

This card is stunning........ love the soft beautiful colours you used... and the detail is perfect.

Deb said...

Beautiful spring card, hope you feel better soon! many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs debx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Jacee I am sorry that you are so unwell, I know that there are a few virus's about and it can take awhile to get rid of them so just take it easy. As for your card it is truly stunning, that image, the design and colours look superb.
Hugs
Lorraine x

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous springlike card Jacee. Hope you will be feeling back to normal very soon, take care. Thanks for joining us this month over on BTC&G.Carolxx

Tracy said...

Really pretty, Thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Kate said...

Your card looks lovely and sunny even if the weather wasn't! Thanks for sharing it with us at By The Cute And Girly this month.

** Kate **

p.s. hope you're feeling better now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails