Sunday, 27 March 2011

It's what time!!

Morning bloggers, how early is this for a Sunday! Am I mad or what? well yes I am, but, apart from that, should I still be in bed?
The computer tells me it's 6.55, so is it 5.55 or what, I think my body thinks it is, it's certainly telling me I should get back to bed, I wish we'd leave the clocks alone and just stay the same! I ought to go and check the time really but I don't want to wake up the rest of the house, so it's tippy toe for me for a while, I'm gasping for a cuppa so something will have to give shortly, anyway, I hope my blogging buddies have managed a lie in despite the clock malarkey!

So onto crafting......



Challenges......

Items used....
Promarkers
Papers/digi....Gina Jane
Image....Sassy cheryl


9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Morning Jacee.. an early start for me too as my partner was off to work at 6a and he woke me .. or should i say the dog did lol
Still a chance for some early morning crafting!
What a pretty card - love the soft pastel colours
Lisa x

Sonia said...

Beautiful jacee love the way you decorate inside your cards. I think you PC clock should right, hopefully it was or you where up mega early.
Hugs Sonia x x

oheidia said...

Hi Jacee! I really love your card. The image is supercute and i like both the statements. Your colouring is fab, by the way!

Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:=)

Gro said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :o)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jacee, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Great papers and layout. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Katina said...

Gorgeous card Jacee; the papers are so pretty! The clocks changing drive me mad too! Thanks for playing along with us at PTW this week. xx

coops said...

stunning card jacee.i love the adorable image and gorgeous papers and details.
thanks for joiing us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Dawn B. said...

Oh my goodness what a lovely looking card. Thanks for joining ICS this week.

Susie Little said...

Beautiful work,so pretty! Thank you for playing at ICS xx
Susie xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails