Sunday, 27 March 2011

I'm here with another one!

Afternoon everyone. This is my second card today, but as you will see by my last post I have been up since the crack of dawn!
I'm having awful trouble with Mr Blogger this afternoon though, I've tried loads of times to get this post done but when I publish the post the photo's don't show up, just little squares where the pics should be, don't suppose anyone has the answer to that conundrum do they?
 I decided to give it a go on the laptop, and low and behold it works on here, so that suggests that there is something going on with my main computer, ohhh, that's all I need!
So on to crafting....
  I'm entering this into a couple of challenges, details will be below. I always make a matching envelope for my cards but usually only show the card, so for a change I thought I'd show you the envy too.
I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.




Challenges....
Sweet Sketch Wednesday...Sketch & a Bunny
Digi Doodle...Ribbons & Bows

Main items used.....
Papers/digi....Helena Monterio
Image...Pccrafter (pre-coloured)

15 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

I know a few people with the same problem Jacee.. so its obviously blogger and not your PC.
Beautiful card - love the colours .. so spring like. fab envy too..
Lisa x

Diane J said...

What a lovely card... its so cute. Diane x

mulberry station said...

Wow, matching emvelope and everything...this is gorgeous. I love all your detail work. Beautiful card, inside and out. Thanks for joining us this week at SSW..
Nancy SSW-DT

Kathie said...

Hi Jacee, don't you hate computer problems??? I just love love love your card. I so so pretty. Such a cute image and I adore your colours used great job.
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Linny said...

Beautiful card Jacee..Lindax

Katja said...

I really love this card! Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
Hope to see your again on our blog!

Greetings,
Katja (DDSB-DT)

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

I am reading a few folks are having problems so hopefully it is something that you don't need to worry about.

Love your card very much and its matching envelope.

It is nearly half ten now .. .. having been up since the crack of dawn I would imagine you are tucked up in bed now (hopefully).

Love Jules xx

Kathie said...

Hi Jacee, it's not your computer it something to do with our settings on your computer as I'm having the same problem right now!!! And Blogger

Hugs
Kathie

Sharon Basel said...

Wow Jaceem this is a beautiful card. Such gorgeous papers together and the colors are wonderful combined as well. Really cute image and great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon :)

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Simply stunning! I love the green and pink together and that bunny image is super-duper!!! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Deanne :)

Jacki Randolph said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!! WOW beautiful colors!Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Hugs
Jackie - DT

craftybunny said...

Very pretty card and envy.Cute bunny too.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
Lisa x

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jacee, this card is over the top! I love your card inside and out and your little envy makes such a wonderful combo! Thanks for joining us at SSW!
Judi SSW DT

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Jacee this is absolutely gorgeous I so love that image which along with the colours and design make this one special card. I think Blogger and things all seem to be going wrong at the moment I keep getting weird messages that something or other has crashed, so it is not your computer.
Hugs
Lorraine x

WeirdCat said...

Gorgeous card, fantastic colouring, thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
Ruth x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails