Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Friendship

Evening all, hope you've all had a good day.
Not a very exciting one for me I'm afraid, been shopping most of the day, the 'big shop' as we call  it, I just do it once a fortnight, couldn't bear to shop every week. I detest supermarket shopping, but a necessary evil unfortunately, it's all the unpacking and putting it away that gets me, oh well, jobs done now for a couple of weeks, thank goodness, I'd much rather be crafting!!
Speaking of which....

I'm entering it into two challenge of which I'll list, with ingredients, at the end.  I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

Friday Sketchers
Crafty Catz...'Friendship'


Papers....Pink Petticoat
Image....PCcrafter

11 comments:

Penni said...

Love this card Jacee, the pastel colours are so pretty.

You know, you ought to get your shopping delivered - obviously you still have to unpack it and put it away, but at least you don't have to battle around the supermarket. It's so much better!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Suzie said...

A beautiful card Jacee and I love the colours and the image. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Hugs Suzie x

Lisa Jane said...

Snap i hate supermarket shopping too.. especially the unpacking lol.
Love your pretty pastel card - what a great image
Lisa ;)

Sue said...

Ahhh lovely card Jacee,the colours are fab.I agree with Penni,get it delivered.
Hugs Sue xx

Sonia said...

Lovely card Jacee, such pretty colours. I to hate supermarket shopping, thats why I send Neil lol..
Hugs Sonia xxx

Mandy said...

Lovely card Jacee, such gorgeous colours and papers.

Mandy
x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jacee
A gorgeous card love the colour's,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
hugs Dianne xx

Rach said...

how sweet, what a gorgeous card, thank you for joining us @ friday sketchers. hugs RAch xx

coops said...

gorgeous card jacee.i love the fab image and your papers and colours are so pretty :D

xx coops xx

brenda said...

A lovely creation Jacee.

I'm on the slow game of catch up to say thanks so much for your support these last few weeks whilst I have been missing from blogland.

B x

Rosietoes said...

Such a lovely card Jacee - love the pastel colours you have used.

I am not able to do supermarket shopping so I send my DH instead. He doesn't seem to mind too much and he saves me money as he actually sticks to the list!
Edna x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails