Thursday, 17 March 2011

Cupcake Challenge

Hi everyone. You've probably heard me cursing from where you are this afternoon, I just can't get a good picture of this card, I've been all over the house with it but the light is dreadful, I almost gave up and chucked it in the bin!
Anyway, do forgive the quality of the photo, it really is the best I could do.
'In the flesh', the card is much brighter, deeper colours, well anyway, here it is, see what you think.
I may have another go at some point and see if I can improve on this with another photo, if so I'll swap it, grrrr it makes me so mad!

Challenges...
Cupcake Inspirations......Colour Combo

Papers....Pink Petticoat
Image.....Precious Moments (freebie)
Promarkers

6 comments:

Sandy O said...

What a fantastic card. The soft colors are so pretty. The photo looks great, but I know what you mean about not getting the colors as good as real life. It can be frustrating. Love you image too.

Sue said...

Beautiful card Jacee,lovely colours and very sweet image,your photo is fine.I had the same trouble this morning with the light,rotton grey clouds again.
Sue xx

Ronnie said...

I understand the good pictures of cards frustrations! Your card is beautiful! Love the image and sweet satin bow. Thank you for playing along with Cupcake Inspirations!

StephC said...

Very pretty! So glad you joined us for this weeks CIC!

coops said...

gorgeous card jacee.i love the stunning colours and details and the image is adorable :D

xx coops xx

Rachel Hope said...

So sweet!! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails