Sunday, 6 March 2011

Another challenge

Hi everyone!  I'm still here and still a little yucky, not as bad as I was by any stretch, at least I'm eating a little more, managed a bit of mash and a few carrots today, whooooo, tasted like nectar I can tell you. Looking at hubbys dinner I could have tucked into his plateful of roast beef and yorkshires, well my mind was telling me I could eat it but I think my tummy might have had other ideas, I know I'm not ready for a plateful yet, but oh boy is it tempting, I'm working my way up to a full dinner, Mmmm can't wait, I must be getting better me thinks!

I want to thank those of you that have sent me lovely messages, it was very kind and it meant a lot.
You're a great bunch of friends out there in blogland!

So on to crafting....

This little number is for the challenge at 'Tuesday Morning Sketch' 
I've coloured the little girly with Promarkers and used papers from 'Bearly Mine'
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh those yorkshire puds sound tasty lol! Glad you are feeling a lot better.
Love the bright colours in this card - so cheerful
Lisa ;)

Melissa Craig said...

So cute! I love the paper - so fresh looking. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Penni said...

Gorgeous Card Jacee - I love this colour combo.

Hope you're well.

Hugs
Penni
X

Sue said...

Beautiful card Jacee,Love the colours.Glad you are getting better.
Hugs Sue xx

coops said...

gorgeous card jacee.the tilda is so pretty and i love your stunning colours.
pleased you are starting to feel better :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails