Thursday, 10 March 2011

Anniversary Card

Afternoon my blogging friends!
 And what a damp day it is, it's that 'fine rain that wets you through' wish it would make it's mind up, a good downpour and get it over with would suit as then I wouldn't have kept attempting to hang the washing out, I kept thinking it had stopped and go to hang it out again, or at least I did, it's in the tumble drier now and that's where it can stay!

So onto crafting....
I'm entering this into one or two challenges which I will list below.
I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.


Challenges......


Papers/Graphics....Gina Jane

8 comments:

Mandy said...

Jacee, your card is absolutely stunning !

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow this is gorgeous Jacee - so pretty , i love everything about it
Lisa x

Sue said...

Hi ya
a beautiful card inside & out,lovely colours,thank you for joining us at The Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Sue said...

Hi Jacee,I did put some washing out,then had go get it back in again,flamin rain.
Your card is gorgeous,love the colour and shape.
Sue xx

Rosietoes said...

Gorgeous colour tones in this one Jacee. Lovely card.

Edna x

coops said...

beautiful card jacee.so elegant and i love the soft vintage colours :D

xx coops xx

Kim said...

Jacee this is absolutely gorgeous hun! What a great card!! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

Lesley said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails