Saturday, 12 February 2011

Pink again!!

Weekend is here again blogging buddies, hope you have a 'crafty one' planned.
Here's my post for today....



I think I must be in 'pink mode' last couple of cards I've done have been pink and much the same shade too, I do love pink though.
I've made this for someone I know who I'm sure will smile when she see's it, she was telling me the other day that she isn't going to tell anyone how old she is so I thought this would be most apt.
I've used...Papers....Pink Petticoat, Image....PCcrafter.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.





4 comments:

Jules said...

Tee hee Jacee .. .. I love this.

Great image and the sentiments are brilliant.

Still no laptop !! :-( Hopefully I will get it back soon.

I hate using this computer as it is really slow and I have to sit in a draft to use it .. .. boo hoo!!

Hope all is well with you.

Love Jules xx

coops said...

brilliant card jacee.i love the fun image and great colours and wording :D

xx coops xx

Rosietoes said...

Smashing card Jacee. Love the sentiment! :)

I have a wee something for you over on my blog today.

Edna x

Eileen said...

gorgeous card Jacee.
My grandaughter's favourite colour is Pink so it has to be everyone else's favourite as well!!
luv
eileen
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails