Thursday, 24 February 2011

Papertake Challenge

Afternoon blogging friends, and what a lovely afternoon it is, the sun is so warm and bright, has spring arrived I wonder, maybe I'm jumping the gun a bit, but it is nice to have such a pleasant day.
There's one thing that has made it different from other days for me too, and that is that we went to pick up 'Charlies' ashes this morning, it was heartbreaking to see his little casket, his name engraved on the top, I cried buckets. But he's home with us now and I feel better for that.

On to crafting......
I'm entering this into the challenge over at 'Papertake Weekly', this week it's one of 'Dawny Ps' lovely sketches so I thought I'd give it a go.
 I hope you like it, and thanks for stopping by.
Items used.....
      Papers....Bearly Mine
      Image......Sassy Cheryl
      Promarkers
      MS doily lace border punch
      Ribbon/ brads...from my stash

6 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Jacee,hope you are feeling a little better.Our Amber is in my garden.
Your card is lovely and bright,love the papers and the image.
Hugs Sue xx

CraftyC said...

A very cute card, love the image!
Clairex

Eileen said...

Lovely card Jacee, I love the paper.
thanks for your comments. I think Blogger just does its own thing sometimes.

Rosietoes said...

It's super Jacee - a lot of fun and a great image.

Sending you some more wee hugs and hope you feel a wee bit better.

Edna x

coops said...

fantastic card jacee.the image is fab and i love your stunning colours.
sending hugs hun :D

xx coops xx

Lisa aka Myran said...

Great take on this week's sketch! Love the adorable image. Thanks for sharing with us at Papertake Weekly :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails