Thursday, 3 February 2011

I'm here again!

Second card today, but I'm afraid that the quality of the photo is not good at all, I'm having such trouble with the light, it's as dull as ditch water here today! it's so frustrating, anyway, this is the best I could do, it looks much better 'in the flesh' if you see what I mean, the colours are much brighter.
The card is for two challenges, 'Sketch Saturday' and 'Daring Cardmakers' who's theme is 'Rabbits'.
I've used papers etc from a kit at 'Nit Wit'.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.




3 comments:

Mandy said...

hi Jacee, loving all your new creations since my last visit...absolutely stunning!

Mandy

Karita said...

Adorable card with cute bunny! :)So sweet!

Thanks for joining at Sketch Saturday this week :)

Hugs,
Karita

stlbarb said...

Such a soft, Spring-y card. Just lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails