Sunday, 20 February 2011

Hello, I'm crafting again.....

I've started to do a little crafting again, at least I've finished this project that I had started before we lost our beautiful 'Charlie', it's difficult to come into the craft room as he would always follow me and have a snooze in the chair whilst I made a card.
So with my mind full of his memory, I came in here this morning and got this boxed card finished that I've made for a dear friend.
I've taken quite a few photos, it was difficult to know quite which angle was best so I'm going the whole hog and showing you them all.

The background paper on the card is little more green than shows in the picture
I've used papers and graphics by 'Sandie Gore Evans'
The box I made using a template that I designed years a go, it's just a simple template but it comes in handy now and again.
 I love the colour of this ribbon, it's just plain old satin that I buy from our local market, but I just love it.
I thought a boxed card would be a bit more special for her for a 'big' birthday, she'll probably tell me off for putting such a big '65' on it though!!
The flowers are some I've had for ages in my 'stash',
I more than likely bought them from 'Hobbycraft'.
I do hope you like it, thanks so much for stopping by.





6 comments:

Rosietoes said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card Jacee. It is stunning. Your friend will be thrilled to bits with it. Well done - it can't have been easy as you were missing Charlie's company.

Sending some wee hugs,
Edna x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Jacee I am so sorry to hear that you have lost Charlie I am sending you a special big hug. I love, love this most beautiful creation the detail is stunning, take care.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Oh your card is so beautiful,I think your friend will adore it.
Big hugs Sue xx

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

What a lovely work of art.

So much love and hard work has gone into this. The recipient is going to be well impressed I am sure. So much gorgeous detail.

Love Jules xx

p.s. Jacee could you drop me your email address please. We are struggling to get the contacts back onto my laptop.

Priscilla said...

So sorry to hear that your lost your Charlie. I have to tell you that I was BLOWN AWAY by this card - and your blog in general. All of your cards are absolutely STUNNING!! Would love to have more details about them though ~ especially about this one! Are these stamped or digital colored images or what? And would there be any way possible to get you to share that boxed card template? Hope to hear from you soon! {{hugs}}

Diane J said...

What an inspirational blog you have... I have really enjoyed looking at all your cards... but this one has really caught my eye.... its stunning, you should be very proud of yourself, your friend is very lucky to receive such a beautiful project. Diane xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails