Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Card For Two Challenges

Lovely sunny day here, it's not as cold as it has been either, maybe it's lulling me into thinking spring is around the corner when in reality we are still in for some nasty stuff, either way it looks really nice from my craft room window, I suppose I should be going for a walk in it really.....nah, I'll stick with the crafting!! Speaking of which, here is my card for the challenge over at 'Friday Sketchers' also entering it into the challenge at ' Crafty Catz'.
The papers I have used are from 'Nitwit' and I have coloured the little girlie with promarkers.
Hope you like it, and thanks for stopping by.





6 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jacee
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

Sonia said...

Awww this is lovely Jacee, i see you have a love for magnolia stamps :)
Hugs Sonia xx

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is brilliant Jacee.
Clare x

Dana said...

Oh Jacee!! I love how soft and beautiful this is!
You really do nudge me to start finishing off the insides of my cards.. maybe someday.. lol!
Hugs~
Dana

Suzie said...

Gorgeous, love all the detail on the inside of the card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Hugs Suzie x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Jacee this is beautiful I love the use of the soft pastels and Tilda looks gorgeous, so does the inside a brilliant idea I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails