Friday, 4 February 2011

Another challenge

Here's my card for today, I'm entering it into two challenges, first at 'Papertake Weekly' their theme this week is 'Anything goes' but you can add flowers to that if you wish so I've used some of my fave papers from 'Aimee Asher' called 'Pretty Papers' very apt I feel as I think they are so pretty. I've used a 'Precious Moments' digi image which I have coloured with Promarkers, I've put some 'Stickles' on her wings, don't think that shows up to well, the sentiment is a freebie from 'Word art World'
The second challenge is at 'Allsorts' and their challenge is 'Saving Nature' they want you to recycle something, that's where my pink ribbon comes in, I salvaged it from a box that had some 'smellys' in at Christmas, I knew it would come in for something, there was quite a good length of it too, enough for another project, waste not want not.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

Mummylade said...

absolutely fabulous! Thank you so much for entering my recycling challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

Lisa aka Myran said...

So adorable card Jacee! Thanks for sharing with us at Papertake Weekly :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails