Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Whoops, I forgot!

I made this card in between Christmas and the New Year, and then I completely forgot about it, duh, what am I like!!
It's a sweet vintage image, isn't he a cute little boy? Can't remember if it was for a challenge or not to be honest, and I'm blowed if I can think where I got the image from, but I do know the papers are from 'Nitwit' so I'm not completely barmy, (those that know me may disagree with that) my excuse is that things have been far from normal, what with Christmas and everything, not much of an excuse I know, but I'll stick with it as it couldn't possibly have been a 'senior moment'.......could it?

Hope you like it, and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Sonia said...

Jacee this is stunning what a sweet image. HAppy New Year to you and your family.
Hugs Sonia xx

coldwaters2 said...

Gosh Jacee this is gorgeous that image is so beautiful and I love the design.
Hugs
Lorraine x

brenda said...

Hi Jacee

What an unusual but so sweet image, a really great card - how could you forget that ?

B x

Rosietoes said...

LOL Jacee. You sound as though you've spent time in my head - that's somewhere you don't want to be!!

Lovely card and very cute image.

Happy new year to you and yours and here's to lots of creative crafting in the months ahead.

Edna x

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

awesome card....your papers are beautiful...here's to another year of creating!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails