Thursday, 27 January 2011

Second card today.

I'm here again with another card, must be on a roll!!
It's for the challenge over at 'Allsorts' their theme is Male/Boys, not my favourite subject to make a card for I have to say, and I'm sure one or two of you would agree, don't know why we struggle with them really as there are some nice graphics or digi stamps out there for men, oh well, here's my contribution towards it.

I've used papers from 'NitWit' and the image is from 'PcCrafter'
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Rosietoes said...

What a fab colourful card Jacee. Love the image and the lo is great. Love the way you have decorated the inside too.

Edna x

coldwaters2 said...

Awesome card Jacee those colours and design really captures your attention and that image is great.
Hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails