Thursday, 27 January 2011

It's so dark!!

Afternoon blogging buddies!  What trouble I'm having today taking photos, grrrrrrr, makes me so mad, I just can't seem to get enough light so do please forgive the quality.
I'm entering this card into three challenges:---
Craft Your Days Away -- Love.
Secret Crafter -- It's A Couple Thing.
CES challenge -- Angels & Fairies.

I've used papers from Pink Petticoat, they really are pretty but haven't photographed at all well, the image is by Sandie Gore Evans.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

oh what a fabulous pair and a gorgeous creation, thank you for playing along with the SCSC this week
Hugs Kate xx

Sonia said...

Jacee this is wonderful, i have these graphics somewhere on my hard drive lol..
I'm good thank you, although my eye is still sore :(
Hugs Sonia xx

Sue said...

Hi ya
a grorgeous card, lovely image & papers,very pretty,thank you for joining us at CES this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Julie said...

Super pretty card - such a lovely image and papers! Thanks for joining us at CES challenges this week, Juliex

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

So sweet!

Thanks for joining our "It's a couple thing" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card and a lovely image. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairexx

Curlybear said...

Wow beautiful card and I love the soft background papers and you have coloured the image superbly,
thanks for sharing with us at Secret Crafter: 118: Its A Couple Thing,
Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT

Helen said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

kaylou said...

fabulous .... I love your image. Thank you for joining our angels /fairies challenge at CES.
Hugs Kaylou xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails