Wednesday, 26 January 2011

I'd forgot this!!


I made this card two or three weeks ago for a challenge, it never got that far, don't ask me what challenge as I haven't got a clue, duh! 
I promise it wasn't one of my 'senior moments'....honest, I'd made it and then got onto other jobs, this and that, you know what it's like, kept meaning to get down to posting it, by the time I'd thought about it again a couple of weeks have flown by, missed the challenge (where ever it was) but at least its made it as far as my blog!!!
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Jacee this is awesome, love that image of Tilda which you have coloured beautifully and those papers are so soft and delicate, I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails