Saturday, 29 January 2011

Guest Design Team

Morning fellow bloggers, the weekend is here again, hope you all have a 'crafty' one lined up, that's exactly what I'll be doing for most of the day, lucky me!
I'm a 'Guest Designer' again this week over at 'Digi Doodle' the theme is 'Swirls'. The digi stamp I've used is one from 'Digi Doodle', you'll find it here is'nt he a lovely little lad? reminds me of my own son, (many years ago) with his little dugarees on, ahhh memories. I've used some nice swirly papers from 'Pink Petticoat' and I've coloured the image with Promarkers.
I hope you like it and that you'll pop across and have a look at all the other cards, thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Aww this is absolutely gorgeous! x

Dorcas said...

So pretty!!

coldwaters2 said...

This is one fabulous card Jacee that image is adorable and I love the softness of the colours.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Julie said...

Beautiful card! Love the softer colors. So glad you are a guest designer this week.
Hugs,
julie

Dana said...

Jacee this is wonderful!!! Your coloring is fantastic and I love your swirl backgrounds!
Hugs~
Dana

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails